Monday, August 23, 2010

23 Aug 2010

GEC-1M31 had more issues with the H: drive.
Flash drive was taking two drives on the computer.
When I tried to open it it said drive not ready. When I right clicked and hit explore it said some crap like drive unavailable. I was able to map the drive under the name I. I tried deleting the H drive from the registry but that didn't work. So I signed in as admin, got the same thing till I deleted it in the registry and renamed the phantom flash drive. That did the trick, then removed the thing that makes it look life a folder not a mapped drive.

Signed in a user looked good then he right clicked and ejected the phantom drive.

GEC-1LZC got an AIA error bad parameter when generating a new document. I had her try again then I tried in her presence. Got the same error both times. I emailed support from the AIA desktop. Then I went to their website and looked up the error.

http://info.aia.org/knowledgebase/welcome.htm#Welcome_1.htm

Went back to the workstation. Closed all applications. Restarted. Logged in as user,

1)Opened MS Word 2007
 Clicked the Office button >Word Options > Popular

2) in the user name field, entered user first and last name

3)Closed MS Word 2007 and reopened it to verify changes

4) Closed MS Word 2007, Opened AIA and clicked generate new document.

Tower of Power has an x on the speaker icon.

 Go to properties and its say no audio output device available.

No comments:

Post a Comment